"In our books you are a medical miracle!" said the doctor quietly to my friend who have just awakened from a coma after a sever brain injury during a car accident.
It was a few weeks after her the initial injury and her condition improved exponentially. I set there beside her bed thinking to myself that he is defining it as a miracle only because instruments or technology that can measure what we did, are not yet in existence. It was also obvious that without life support that kept her alive, what we did would have been useless.
During those frightening days of unconsciousness, the doctors told the family not to expect much.... Her condition is sever, they said. The brain didn't receive oxygen and even if she wakes up, considerable damage is expected. Twice a day we would convene, myself and another friend trained in Theta Healing, to send her healing from a distance. We would witness changes in her body, in her brain and in her energy field. Many more people prayed for her recovery around the clock. One morning we witnessed an amazing restoration taking place in her brain.... It seemed as if we were looking through an electronic microscope when at the end, both of us "experienced" simultaneously a spectacular electrical storm inside her brain. Ten minutes later, her sister called me up from the hospital and told me that she had just woken up from the coma. My friend eventually returned to a normal, functioning life.
Apparently, a miracle had happened. But maybe what we call "a miracle", is a reflection of the activity of unknown or incomprehensible laws which are yet to be discovered and which we can be trained to use more consciously. After all, reality is governed by universal physical laws and it's not logical that anything will deviate from it. Apart from measuring brainwaves with an EEG machine during a Theta Healing work, which proved time after time that we indeed slow our brainwaves and utilize a greater capacity of our brain, no direct scientific experiment about Theta Healing was ever conducted. Never the less, many scientific studies were published during the last 20 years, which verify and prove the validity of the tools we apply.
The Theta Healing Method is based upon few basic assumptions:
- We are more than our physical existence. We are also consciousness that is not limited by our bodies and can move freely throughout time and space.
- This space is not empty but full of energy. We live and move and have our being within and through this field of energy interconnected to everything else in the universe.
- Our thoughts and feelings shape and influence this field and thus influence our bodies and our environment.
- Words, thoughts & feelings make changes in the DNA
- Potentially, the body can heal immediately and spontaneously
- Memories are inherited and pass on through the generations. They show up as "genetic beliefs" and often as symptoms in our lives.
- Prayer has power to heal
- When a group of people focuses their intention on a specific topic, it changes it's physical manifestation.
- And more.....
Science is on the verge of a revolution regarding the study of consciousness and the paranormal. StarTrek is a lot more scientific and much less fictional than ever before.
For many decades, scientists around the world have been conduction experiments and studies in a variety of fields (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) with results that contradict many common assumptions held fiercely so far. These experiments clearly prove that space is not empty but filled with energy, that the center of our power is in the field and not in our brain and that with it we exchange data and to it we must connect in order to heal. Extrasensory perception (ESP) has been proven as a scientific fact after countless experiments over more than 70 years. Remote Viewing, the ability to detect and describe in detail events, people and distant targets, has been used for espionage by the CIA since the 70th in a legendary program called Stargate. Also, the Soviet Army and the Secret Police, established more than 20 institutions for the study and development of extrasensory abilities and ESP phenomenon.
"The existence of states of higher organizational complexity cannot be understood merely through lower level laws and system components. The self-organizing properties of matter and of life cannot be fully explained in terms of the physical sciences and molecular biology. Completely new fundamental principles will be required"
Prof. Willis Harmon, Stanford University
Here are links to articles, videos and recommended books which outline cutting-edge research that supports our work:
- Scientists Prove that the DNA can be programmed by words & frequencies
- The Global Consciousness Project -- Does our consciousness impact the physical world? And what happens when many of us focus our attention on one thing at the same time?
- The Global Consciousness Project on the evening news after 9-11
- Dean Radin Explains: The Global Consciousness Project
- Lynn McTaggart talks about the Field
- The Global Intention Experiment - Lynn McTaggert
- 5:40 Gregg Braden speaks about the electromagnetic fields of the heart
- An interview with the scientist researching the Heart Coherence
- 2.5hrs- Consciousness Science Kept Hidden
- Bruce Lipton on Epigenetics - How experiences shape our genes
- Bruce Lipton Presentation - Seven Ways to Reprogram your Subconscious 1:10:11
- How to read consciousness--TED
Some Classic Books Which Support the Work of Theta Healing
The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles / Bruce Lipton
Quantum Healing: Exploring the Frontiers of Mind/Body Medicine / Deepak Chopra
Still relevant, clear and sensitive after more than 25yrs
The Field / Lynne Mctaggart - A most informative journalistic study of the relations between consciousness & Matter
The Synchronized Universe - New Science of the Paranormal / Claude Swanson PhD
Dying To Be Me / The near death experience of Anita Moorjani
A New Science of Life / Rupert Sheldrack
The Brain that Changes Itself / Norman Doidge
Wonderful and inspiring description of the infinite adaptability of the human brain.
The Holographicg Universe / Michael Talbot
Molecules of Emotions / Candace B. Pert, PhD - The Science Behind Mind-Body Medicine