Nice meeting you.
Michal Golan here.
Dedicated to the Knowing Field.
For over 25 years I have guided people to restore the flow of energy in their lives through their Being, Doing & Becoming. The way I see it, my role as a therapist is to listen to your authentic self, to illuminate what is hidden and to awaken a new and spontaneous movement of life's energy within the context of your journey on this earth.
A Divine Encounter
In 2004 I was privileged to introduce in Israel a cutting edge healing method named Theta Healing. Like many other people who find their vocation in life through personal challenges, so did I come upon Theta Healing while searching for a solution to a health challenge which had no satisfactory conventional treatment.
My encounter with this method was a turning point in my life and career. I have been practicing Theta Healing® as well as Recall Healing®, Systemic Family Constellation, Body-centered Psychotherapy and more as well as facilitated seminars and trainings in Israel and abroad.
On a Spiritual Path...
I have been on a spiritual path for as long as I can remember.
It's a simple, inner knowing which seemed to have been engraved upon my soul and which has served as the principle motive for most of the choices I have made in my life.
I grew up in Israel.
From a very early age, I seemed to have an ability to read energy yet many years went by, before I could make sense of it. As a child, I would often imagined that I had a magic wand with which I could touch and heal people's hearts. When I grew up, I figured that I first needed to heal my own heart. Already in kindergarten, I often felt different... though most of my young life I made a great effort to fit in.... to belong.
Only years later I finally realized that I never came here to fit in...
That I actually came here to be an agent of change.
The Healing Arts
The attraction to the Healing Arts followed me most of my life but I actually graduated with a BSc in Geology while earning a living as a hiking-guide in the Sinai Desert.
After graduation, I embarked on a journey through South America which eventually lead me to the USA. California was then a Heaven for Alternative Healing Schools and I decided to stay.
I studied Shiatsu, Jin Shen Do, Chinese Herbs, Inner Child work, Trauma Healing, NLP, Guided Visualization, Polarity Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy and more. I went through a profound personal healing process and joined the teaching staff at the Polarity Healing Arts school of CA.
During those years, I co-created and co-facilitated a unique 5-day process which we called "Fire into Water--A Journey for the Realization of Your Life's Mission" ('95-'98) and the experiential workshop series "Mask Making Journeys" ('93-'96). Several years later my path lead me to the Agape University for Transformational Studies & Leadership, where I graduated from a 4-year program in Spiritual Counseling.
The Encounter with Nonviolence
In '97, I joined an international project whose aim was to commemorate the 30th & 50th memorial anniversaries of Martin Luther King Jr. & Mahatma Gandhi with a Nonviolence awareness campaign. This was a pivotal moment in my life, an inner calling I couldn't and didn't want to resist. It ignited a sacred soul imprint. I learned how to apply spiritual principles to the transformation of the world and eventually, I was among the founders of the Center for the Advancement of Nonviolence in Los Angeles.
In January 2002, I met Vianna Stibal and the Theta Healing Method®, an amazing tool which change my life and my health and shortly thereafter, it became the main platform for my healing work then.
Returning to the Homeland
Between '99-'03, I worked as Group Facilitator and Social Worker for the Department of Public Social Services(DPSS) where my main work was the rehabilitation of ex-convicts and homeless individuals. After I left that post, I established with my friend, Eisha Mason, a training & seminar company, "Soulforce Trainings" offering practical tools for inter-personal communication and social transformation based on the tradition of nonviolence. I also continued to be trained myself in Conflict Resolution and was certified as a Diversity Trainer through NCCJ.
In 2008, after more than 20 years in the USA, I heard the call to return to my homeland, Israel ("to heal my people") and I settled in Mitzpe Ramon, a small desert town where one can hear the silence, live simply and remain close to the essence of life.
I have continued to learn and grow both spiritually and professionally and fell in love with the method of Systemic Constellation work which integrates all my skills and offers real hope for humanity.
It is a great privilege to navigate within one's inner world leading him or her through the pitfalls of their human experience to find their inherent strength, gifts and inner resources. It is a special joy to facilitate group dynamics weaving a net of natural intelligence and creating a marvelous synergy. It will be an honor to meet you, work with you and/or cooperate.
Education, Trainings & Relevant Certifications
- Family Constellation, Basic Principles, Israel Systemic Constellation School 01/22-03/22 with Sharon Kimchi.
- Systemic Constellation-The Dynamic Constellation, Israel Systemic Constellation School 11/21 - 04/22 with Yishai Gaster
- Family Constellation-Parents & Children, Israel Systemic Constellation School 10/21 - 12/22 with Mierav Schreiber
- Family Constellation-One on One, Israel Systemic Constellation School 12/19-03/20
- Trauma-based Psychotherapy at NATAL & Tel Aviv University, Israel 2017-2018
- Certified Practitioner & Teacher, Theta Healing Method®, the international Theta Healing School THInK, Montana, USA (since 2002)
- Spiritual Psychotherapy, Certified Spiritual Practitioner (1994-1998) Agape University for Transformational Studies & Leadership Los Angeles, CA
- Certified in all Recall Healing Courses (2012-2016) Recall Healing with Gilbert Renaud, Vancouver, Canada & Graduates of 13 week Psychoses course with Idan Saar
- Registered Polarity Practitioner & Teacher ('88-'93), The Polarity Therapy Association & Polarity Healing Arts of Santa Monica, CA
- Graduate of the PEAK POTENTIALS TRAININGS Quantum Leap Program, (2003-2006) Vancouver, Canada
- Certified Diversity Trainer, (1998) NCCJ, Los Angeles, CA
- Certified B.E.S.T Practitioner (2011-2012), Bio Energetic Synchronisation Technique
- A series of in-depth retreats and workshops with spiritual teacher, Thomas Huebl, (2012-2022)
- Graduate of Accelemets Training (2007), Multiple Intelligences in Learning Accelements with Paul R. Scheele
- Graduate of variable courses in Conflict Resolution & Conflict Transformation(1999-2003): City of Los Angeles Human Relations Commission, Plowshare Institute, Urban Leadership Institute, NCCJ & M. L. King Dispute Resolution Center
- Graduate of Tim Kelly's True Purpose Seminar, 2016
- Level 1+2 Reiki (2001) USUI SHIKI RYOHO, Santa Monica, CA
- Graduate of the Shiatsu Anma & Massage School of Santa Monica, CA (1989)
- A series of professional trainings in Chinese Herbs (1988-1989) Institute for Traditional Medicine, Portland, OR
- MATRIX ENERGETICS 1+2, 2006, Santa Monica, California
- Graduate of "Somatic Treatment of Pre-Natal and Birth Trauma"(1992), Santa Barbara, CA, Dr. William Emerson & Ray Castellino
- Healing Trauma Course with Peter Levine, Santa Monica, CA
- A series of Workshops, the Healing of Your Inner Child with Lucia Capacchione, author of Recovery of your Inner Child & the Visual Journal.
- A series of trainings in NLP, Jane Brown, The NLP Institute of Los Angeles 1990.
- NLP Practitioner Course, NLPPLUS Tel Aviv, Israel, 2011
- Mindfulness Meditation according to my teacher, Shinzen Young
- Graduate of Jin Shin Do (1989), with Ron Teegarden, Santa Monica, CA